Sehar Gold Juttis
- Worldwide Shipping
For Domestic Orders - Within India.
- We provide free delivery for our products.
- The dispatch time is 24-48 hrs.
- Delivery time ranges between 3-7 days after dispatch depending on where you are located. This time frame might be affected due to public holidays, natural calamaties & other unavoidable circumstances.
For International Orders.
- Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout depending on your geographic location.
- The dispatch time is 24-48 hrs.
- Delivery time ranges between 7-10 days after dispatch depending on where you are located. This time frame might be affected due to public holidays, natural calamaties & other unavoidable circumstances.
- All custom duties shall be borne by the customer
In case of both Domestic and International orders you shall receive a confirmation email of your order and another email from us after your order is dispatched containing tracking information.
All Pre-order items take 7 days to dispatch.
1) What is your exchange & returns policy?
We do not offer refunds, however we do offer returns & exchanges. In case the size is incorrect, you can intimate us via
E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phone (+91-9811204604)
and we will send you the correct size after receipt of your product.
Address for return - A 3/10 DLF Phase 1 Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002
In the case of returns the cost of delivery back to us will be borne by the customer.
*Products purchased under any promotional offer or sale cannot be exchanged or returned. You are requested to refer our detailed size guide before placing your order, as size exchange are also not possible for discounted items. For more information kindly refer to the refund policy at the bottom of the page.
2) What are the payment options available?
Cash on delivery is available only to domestic customers(India) and can be chosen as a payment method during check out .We accept all major Debit and Credit Cards (Indian). For international clients we accept payments via Credit Cards only (DEBIT/BANK CARDS are not accepted). In case you are paying with an international credit card please call your bank and ensure your card is internationally valid and has 3D secure activated. If your payment is declined you might need to call your bank to activate 3D secure and let them know that you are trying to make a payment on www.houseofvian.com once this is done please try placing the order and paying again.
3) Do you use pure leather in your footwear products?
Yes we do.
4) Do you offer Cash on Delivery (COD)?
Yes we do but only for domestic customers (India)
5) Are there any additional taxes on the prices listed?
All the prices mentioned are inclusive of taxes. However in the case of international orders custom duties are extra and will be borne by you the customer and vary depending on your geographic location and are charged based on rates set by your country's government.
6) I can't see my own currency and can you charge me in my local currency?
When viewing our website on tablets and mobile devices tap on the menu icon on the top left of any page the default currency is INR. Tap on that and choose the currency that suits you. When viewing our website on a desktop or laptop you will notice INR on the top right of each page next to the search and shopping bag icons, click on it and choose a suitable currency.
Choosing a currency will only help in terms of understand our pricing in local currency terms. The final amount will be charged in INR to your Credit/Debit card.
7) Do you wholesale your products?
Yes we do and regarding such queries you can get in touch with us at email@example.com
Details & Fit
Upper: Beige Silk Dupion Fabric
Embellishments: Kiran embroidery, sequins, beads, and mirror work.
Leather Lining & Pure Leather Sole.
Comes in a House of Vian Dust Bag & House of Vian's Luxury Shoe Box.
The color of the product may vary, as screen resolution differs on devices used for viewing our website